Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Questions

Is there a need for it? Yes! Of course there is! My idea is awesome! >.< AWESOME! (if I say awesome enough you will admit it too ^_^) There isn't necessarily a NEED for it but I'm sure, POSITIVE, there is a market for my product! As technology is unreliable, I personally like receiving a disk for games or programs instead of just getting it online and it being on my computer, because I have a hard copy in case my computer crashes or something goes wrong.

Are their competitors to your project? Are there options? I will keww them =_= dey come to my house dey eat my food and now they try to take my idea! :P Blu-ray would probably be the only competitor, but also I suppose in a sense Steve Jobs trying to undermine my idea the bastard =_=!

No comments:

Post a Comment